1. Delaney will be 15 months next week. How did that happen? I keep telling people she just turned a year old. She is turning into quite the fashionista. Yesterday she insisted on wearing her silver sequin dress shoes to school. I tried to put her sneakers on but she shook her head no and kept motioning to the silver ones. She wore them all day!
2. I am in the middle of my squat challenge. It’s going to take more than 30 days because some nights I forget. I’ve made it to 105 squats! I think I’m noticing a difference too. I haven’t taken any pictures to compare but I feel good about my progress.
3. My friend Nuelsi and her husband have started a design business. Check out their etsy shop, Big Boss Design. Invitations, print art, stationary. You name it, they can do it!
4. Has anyone ever made their own toddler barrettes? I was looking for some to buy Delaney because she has 6 total. All that hair and we’ve been using the same 6 barrettes for a year! With shipping costs factored in, they are not cheap. I might try to make my own. How hard can it be to cover an alligator clip with ribbon? Famous last words!
5. I am starting a new hobby. Not completely new but not something I’ve done in recent years. I’ll give more details later but I’ll leave you with one hint…