1. I’ve been continuing my hunt for summer clothes, all the more important as spring weather is arriving fast and furiously. I ordered a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt from The Gap. I hope I like them! I haven’t worn skinny jeans since 1997. I have my eye on a few other things but I haven’t decided for sure yet. I’m trying to buy things that I can wear to work as well as casually.
2. I stopped in a local consignment store to see what they had yesterday. I’ve had some good luck at their other location but the one closer to home tends to get a lot of Talbots, Cold Water Creek, etc. I found a really cool black and white skirt in a size 6. I almost cried when I could get it past my knees in the dressing room. Then I realized that while the consignment tag said 6, the actual skirt tag was a zero. Whew!
3. Delaney is loving all things Elmo at our house now. She calls him Melmo and she says it over and over. We have a Sesame Street puzzle and the kids have been fighting over the box this week. It must be a cool picture for them to look at. Delaney is still very cautious of talking/moving Melmo. This is where he stays. If we turn him around she freaks out, haha.
4. Tomorrow is Andy’s birthday! For a few short months we are the same age. Hopefully the forecasted nice weather will contribute to a great birthday weekend for him.
5. Here are some pictures of the kids from last weekend.
Tristan had a great time with a Play Doh ice cream and soda fountain set that I found at a consignment sale.
He was very intent on what he was doing. I asked him to look at me and smile and this was all he could give me.
We got to spend some time outside.
Airplane! Birds! Things in the sky!